Citi Benefits Handbook
The Citigroup Health Benefit Plan offers several medical options to protect you and your eligible dependents against the high cost of treating major illness and injury.
The following information applies to all Citi medical options. Your Benefits Resources™ (YBR™), available through My Total Compensation and Benefits, lists the medical options available to you based on your home zip code (or your work zip code if you live in Canada).
Depending on your location, you may choose from one of the following medical options or an HMO:
- In-Network Only Plan, administered by Aetna and Anthem BlueCross BlueShield, provides coverage only when you receive care from a network provider (the Aetna Premier Care Plus Network (APCN+) or Anthem's National Blue High Performance Network (BlueHPN)*; or
- Choice Plan (formerly known as the "ChoicePlan 500"), administered by Aetna (Choice POS II Open Access) and Anthem BlueCross BlueShield (PPO Preferred Provider Organization plan); or
- High Deductible Plan with HSA (formerly known as the "High Deductible Health Plan"), administered by Aetna (Choice POS II Open Access) and Anthem BlueCross BlueShield (PPO Preferred Provider Organization plan).
* Note: In certain parts of the country, one or both of the networks may not be available. If neither network is available in your area, the In-network Only Plan won't be offered to you when you enroll.
1. Health Plan Hawaii Plus (HMSA);
2. SelectHealth (Utah and part of Idaho);
3. Kaiser FHP of California — Northern; and
4. Kaiser FHP of California — Southern.