Citi Benefits Handbook
Anthem BlueCross BlueShield
The Anthem BlueCross BlueShield Condition Management Program helps you maintain your health, improve your health outcomes and control health care expenses associated with chronic conditions such as:
- Asthma (pediatric and adult);
- Diabetes (pediatric and adult);
- Heart failure;
- Coronary artery disease; and
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
If you are enrolled in a Citi medical plan and you or a family member has diabetes, you can participate in. See "Other Health Management Programs" for more information.
Total Health Complete
Whether you're trying to meet health goals, get ready for surgery or compare costs, Anthem is here to help. As part of your benefits, you have access to a personal Primary Nurse who's ready to give you the support you need – all at no extra cost to you.
As an experienced nurse, your very own Primary Nurse can help you:
- Manage pain or chronic conditions, like asthma or diabetes
- Navigate hospital stays or major medical decisions
- Work through a difficult life situation—such as depression or a death in the family
- Stay healthy through wellness resources
- Find community agencies, local support groups and online resources for your health issues.
- Anthem has a team ready to help—from nurses to social workers, dietitians, respiratory therapists, pharmacists, exercise physiologists, health coaches, and more
It's all included in your plan, at no cost to you. To speak with your Primary Nurse, just call Anthem at 1 (866) 670 5671 and select prompt 2. Anthem may also reach out to you if they spot a program that they think could help you.
Citi Health Concierge at Anthem
The Citi Health Concierge at Anthem makes getting answers to your customer service and health-related questions easy and efficient. You can reach Anthem associates in the way that's most convenient for you — whether by telephone, online chat or secure email, or even by requesting a call back. Anthem will provide information and consultation, and will directly connect you to resources like health coaches, case managers or in-network doctors. Our goal is to guide you and your family to better health.