Citi Benefits Handbook
Citi Retirement Savings Plan
You can download a copy of the 2021 Prospectus here.
Saving for retirement is an important consideration for all of us. The Company offers the Citi Retirement Savings Plan (the "Plan") to encourage you to become an active participant in planning and saving for your financial future. The Plan offers a number of advantages designed to help make saving easier -— so you can Save Well at Citi.
The Plan provides eligible employees with the opportunity to save money on a before-tax and/or Roth after-tax basis through automatic payroll deductions. There are tax advantages to both options, and we encourage you to learn more so you can determine if one or both options are right for you.
The Plan also offers a significant Company Matching Contribution to help your savings grow: Once you are eligible for Company Matching Contributions, Citi will match $1 for every $1 you contribute up to the first 6% of your eligible pay.
Through the Plan's investment options, you have a choice of:
- Target retirement date funds (pre-diversified funds that shift in investment mix, according to your age);
- Indexed funds;
- Actively managed funds; and/or
- The Citigroup Common Stock Fund.
To encourage you to reach your savings goals, the Plan includes an automatic enrollment and contribution escalation feature that helps many Citi employees start saving for retirement — and then keeps them saving a little more every year until they reach the Plan's preset savings goal.
Interactive online tools are available to show how different savings rates may affect your future finances. In addition, advice services are available to ensure that you feel confident about choosing appropriate investments and that you are saving enough to reach your long-term goals (see "Financial Tools to Help You Manage Your Savings" to learn more).
Please take the time to read this Summary Plan Description ("SPD") and review the Plan's investment options. You can find fund profiles and additional information about the available funds on the Plan website. If you do not have Internet access, you can contact the Plan, as described in "How to Contact the Plan" below.
How to Contact the Plan
Visit My Total Compensation and Benefits website at www.totalcomponline.com. To log into My Total Compensation and Benefits enter your User ID and password. Choose "Contacts" on the left side of the Welcome page, then select Your Benefits Resources website.
How to Call the Citi Benefits Center
Call ConnectOne at 1 (800) 881-3938. See the For More Information section for detailed instructions, including TDD and international assistance.
Global Benefits Department
388 Greenwich Street, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10013
This document constitutes a part of a prospectus covering securities that have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933.
- Call ConnectOne at 1 (800) 881-3938. From the "Benefits" main menu, choose the "401(k) Plans" option. Representatives are available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, excluding New York Stock Exchange holidays.
- From outside the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Guam: Call HR Shared Services (HRSS) at +1 (469) 220-9600. From the "Benefits" main menu, choose the "401(k) Plans" option.
- If you are hearing impaired and use a TDD in the United States: Call the Telecommunications Relay Service at "711" and then call ConnectOne as instructed above.