Citi Benefits Handbook
Citi offers various insurance programs for you and your dependents:
- Basic Life insurance, if your benefits eligible pay is less than $200,000;
- Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, if your benefits eligible pay is less than $200,000;
- Group Universal Life (GUL) insurance for you and your spouse/partner;
- Supplemental AD&D insurance for you and your spouse/partner;
- Term Life and Supplemental AD&D insurance for your children; and
- Business Travel Accident/Medical (BTA/BTM) insurance.
Insurance benefits are fully insured. Benefits are provided under the contracts entered into between Citigroup (the "Plan Sponsor") and the insurers. The insurers, not the Plans Administration Committee of Citigroup Inc. (the "Plan Administrator") or the Plan Sponsor, administer benefits claims and appeals procedures and are responsible for paying claims.
If you are enrolled in GUL coverage, you receive Will Preparation and Estate Resolution services at no cost when you work with an in-network attorney through Hyatt Legal. Will Preparation includes Wills, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills. Estate Resolution covers probate services only. Call Hyatt Legal at 1 (800) 821-6400 and provide the Citi group number 1137000 to get more information. This does not cover consultations for any other legal matters that would be included under the MetLaw Legal Plan.