Citi Benefits Handbook
Citi offers various insurance programs for you and your dependents:
- Basic Life insurance, if your benefits eligible pay is less than $200,000;
- Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, if your benefits eligible pay is less than $200,000;
- Group Universal Life (GUL) insurance for you and your spouse/partner;
- Supplemental AD&D insurance for you and your spouse/partner;
- Term Life and Supplemental AD&D insurance for your children;
- Business Travel Accident/Medical (BTA/BTM) insurance; and
- Long-Term Care insurance (if enrolled prior to January 1, 2012).
Insurance benefits are fully insured. Benefits are provided under the contracts entered into between Citigroup (the "Plan Sponsor") and the insurers. The insurers, not the Plans Administration Committee of Citigroup Inc. (the "Plan Administrator") or the Plan Sponsor, administer benefits claims and appeals procedures and are responsible for paying claims.