Citi Benefits Handbook
Routine Cancer Screenings
In the ChoicePlan 500 (CP500), Oxford Health Plans PPO and High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), cancer-screening tests are covered 100% with no deductible when performed by network providers. For frequency limits, please contact your plan at the number on the back of your ID card.
Cancer screening tests are:
Covered expenses include, but are not limited to, charges incurred for routine cancer screening as follows:
- Pap smears;
- Gynecological exams;
- Fecal occult blood tests;
- Digital rectal exams;
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA) tests;
- Double contrast barium enemas (DCBE); and
These benefits will be subject to any age, family history and frequency guidelines as set forth in the most current:
- Evidence-based items that have in effect a rating of A or B in the current recommendations of the United States Preventive Services Task Force; and
- The comprehensive guidelines supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration.
Unless specified above, not covered under this benefit are charges incurred for: