Citi Benefits Handbook
The Citigroup Health Benefits Plan offers several medical options to protect you and your eligible dependents against the high cost of treating major illness and injury.
The following information applies to all Citi medical options. Your Benefits Resources™ (YBR™), available through My Total Compensation and Benefits, lists the medical options available to you based on your home zip code (or your work zip code if you live in Canada).
Depending on your location, you may choose from one of the following medical options or an HMO:
- ChoicePlan 500 (CP500), administered by Aetna (Choice POS II Open Access) and Anthem BlueCross BlueShield (PPO Preferred Provider Organization plan); or
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), administered by Aetna (Choice POS II Open Access) and Anthem BlueCross BlueShield (PPO Preferred Provider Organization plan).
1. Health Plan Hawaii Plus (HMSA);
2. SelectHealth (Utah and part of Idaho);
3. Independent Health (upstate New York);
4. Kaiser FHP of California — Northern; and
5. Kaiser FHP of California — Southern.