Citi Benefits Handbook
Routine Cancer Screenings
In the ChoicePlan 500 (CP500), Oxford Health Plans PPO, and High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), cancer-screening tests are covered 100% with no deductible to meet when performed by network providers. For frequency limits, please contact your plan at the number on the back of your ID card.
Cancer screening tests are:
Covered expenses include, but are not limited to, charges incurred for routine cancer screening as follows:
- Pap smears;
- Gynecological exams;
- Fecal occult blood tests;
- Digital rectal exams;
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA) tests;
- Double contrast barium enemas (DCBE); and
These benefits will be subject to any age; family history; and frequency guidelines as set forth in the most current:
- Evidence-based items that have in effect a rating of A or B in the current recommendations of the United States Preventive Services Task Force; and
- The comprehensive guidelines supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration.
Unless specified above, not covered under this benefit are charges incurred for: