Citi Benefits Handbook
- Most covered in-network expenses are reimbursed at 80% of negotiated charges after the annual deductible has been met. Claims submitted by an out-of-network provider generally are reimbursed at 60% of maximum allowed amount (MAA) after the deductible has been met. Note: Only your deductible, coinsurance and any copayments — not the amount billed by the doctor/facility — is applied to your out-of-pocket maximum.
- Routine physical exams for adults and children and well-woman exams are covered at 100% when using in-network providers and 100% of MAA when using out-of-network providers with no deductible to meet.
- Cancer screenings are covered at 100% when using in-network providers and 100% of MAA when using out-of-network providers with no deductible to meet. Cancer screening tests are the Pap smear, mammography, sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, and PSA test. (Please note that skin cancer screenings are not covered at 100%). For frequency limits, please contact your plan at the number on the back of your ID card.
- Other recommended preventive care services are covered at 100% when using in-network providers and 100% of MAA when using out-of-network providers with no deductible to meet.
- Prescription drugs are covered by the Citigroup Prescription Drug Program administered by Express Scripts. You first must meet your combined medical and prescription drug deductible before you can purchase prescription drugs at a retail in-network pharmacy and through the Express Scripts Home Delivery program for the plan's copayment or coinsurance, except as described in the bullet immediately following.
- You can purchase certain preventive care medications for a copayment or coinsurance before the deductible is met. Copayments/coinsurance count toward your out-of-pocket maximum. For a list of preventive medications, visit the Express Scripts' website. If you are a participant in a medical plan with prescription drug coverage through Express Scripts, visit www.express-scripts.com.
- The plan has no lifetime maximum benefit other than for infertility coverage and travel and lodging expenses related to transplant services.