Citi Benefits Handbook
The Citigroup Health Benefits Plan offers several medical options to protect you and your eligible dependents against the high cost of treating major illness and injury.
The following information applies to all Citi medical options. Your Benefits Resources™ (YBR™), available through TotalComp@Citi, lists the medical options available to you based on your home zip code (or your work zip code if you live in Canada).
Depending on your location, you may choose from one of the following medical options or an HMO:
- ChoicePlan 500 (CP500) administrated by Aetna (Choice POS II Open Access) and Anthem BlueCross BlueShield (PPO Preferred Provider Organization plan);
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) administrated by Aetna (Choice POS II Open Access) and Anthem BlueCross BlueShield (PPO Preferred Provider Organization plan); or
- Oxford Health Plans PPO (available in the Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York tri-state area only). Citi's Oxford members have access to the UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus Network nationwide. (This is also known as the Oxford Freedom Direct Plan.)
1. Health Plan Hawaii Plus (HMSA);
2. SelectHealth (Utah and part of Idaho);
3. Independent Health (upstate New York);
4. Kaiser FHP of California— Northern;
5. Kaiser FHP of California— Southern;
6. Kaiser FHP of Georgia; and
7. Kaiser FHP of the Mid-Atlantic States.