Citi Benefits Handbook
Please note that insured HMOs made available through the Citigroup Health Benefit Plan comply with state laws that require less restrictive age and/or income requirements for dependents. These laws apply only to insured health programs and do not apply to ChoicePlan 500, High Deductible Health Plan, or other non-insured (self-funded) programs. This applies to the following plans:
1. Health Plan Hawaii Plus (HMSA);
2. SelectHealth (Utah and part of Idaho);
3. Independent Health (upstate New York);
4. Kaiser FHP of California - Northern;
5. Kaiser FHP of California - Southern;
6. Kaiser FHP of Georgia; and
7. Kaiser FHP of the Mid-Atlantic States.
For more information, contact the insured HMO provider in your state. Coverage may be available only on an after-tax basis if your covered children are not your tax dependents, and other costs may apply.